Heesen Yachts New 124-Ft., Apartment-Style Nina Was Designed for the American Yachtsman
This past weekend, Heesen Yachts showed off their newest project at the Fort Lauderdale International Boat Show, which wraps up today. Called Project Nina, the 124-foot motoryacht was apparently designed with American yachtsmen in mind and features work from the Milan-based studio, Hot Lab.
According to Yachting Magazine, the vessel will be powered by “a pair of MTU 16V 2000 M96L engines generating a top speed of 23 knots. Humphree active interceptors will be standard and owners can choose Naiad Zero-Speed stabilizers.” Floor-to-ceiling windows will allow plenty of natural light into the main deck salon and dining area, while the master suite is designed more like an apartment and will include a study and a walk-in closet. Four cabins can be found below deck, as well as enough room for six crewmembers.
Though there is space on the lower deck aft meant for an 18-foot tender and various water toys, Heesen says it can also be used for a beach club-like space.
- Dîner en Blanc Is the Largest, Most Extravagant Dinner Party You’ve Never Heard Of
- Meat Supplier Connected to Publix E.Coli Cases Issues Further Recall
- What Every Woman Over 50 Should Know About Her Health
- Alton Brown Cooking His Steak With Mayonnaise Is Actually a Genius Hack
- McDonald's Is Serving Poutine in Chicago for a Limited Time