Coffee Shop, Donuts
658 New Haven Ave (Route 34)
Derby, CT 06418
- Car show Sundays, all summer!
- Delicious donuts kind and friendly staff
- Coffee rolls & eclairs are excellent as are donuts... But damn pricey. 6 donuts, 2 coffee rolls & 2 eclairs for $16???
- Great coffee
- Coconut & hazelnut coffee is to die for...and get a sausage egg & cheese on a croissant while you're at it.
- Very friendly. The coffee is really good too
- Sausage egg and cheese on a croissant is awesome here
- Top flight doughnuts and other baked goods. One of very few ma pa shops of its kind left. Leave your diet home.
- Had a very tasty hazelnut iced coffee and their mint chocolate chip ice cream is to die for!
- Without a doubt the freshest, lightest donuts anywhere. They also have freshly brewed ice coffee (no syrup in flavored coffees - the coffee is flavored) the staff is so friendly and warm!
- Chocolate crullers
- Spanakopita is delicious. Many flavors of coffee to choose from as well.
- Coconut hazelnut coffee!! Delish.
- There's a Starbucks and a Dunkin' Donuts and a McDonalds within 500 feet from here. Skip them all forever.
- My all time favorite spot for hazelnut iced coffee.
- best. flavored coffee anywhere!!!! yummy
- Great old fashion doughnuts and it only gets better with the others.