- 8:30 am: Your 24 hours has to start with first tracks. Get to the Gondola early, grab some Heavenly donuts and be one of the first on the mountain.
- Try the skiing.
- Gorgeous view....
- That's not how you spell gondola!
- Breathtaking views of sapphire-blue Lake Tahoe and the matching sky, surrounded by snowy Sierra mountains and tall pine trees galore! Heaven, indeed.
- Make sure you stop at the mid station to check out the best views of Lake Tahoe.
- Need a quick fix?? Try Seattle Coffee around the corner. Need a little more, try Wolfgang Pucks on the corner
- Boycott this ski resort. Anyone who charges 32 dollars a person just to ride the gondola are a bunch of money grubbing bastards. Go to Sierra a much better ski resort with better ownership
- $90 for one day skiing? are they crazy?
- Paid public parking behind the gondola... really?
- first tracks
- Enjoy Lake Tahoe sights + roll up in the Gondola...420 friendly
- Get here early! For the 1st Sun!
- Love to Ski? Play the Escape to Total Rewards Game and you could win Lift Tickets and a free trip from any major continental US city. Click on http://bit.ly/wgEdWL and use the code PGJCDH to win!
- Website says $32/person but its actually $36.
- Snowboarding there was so fun :)
- MUST DO IN TAHOE! Worth the trip up the beautiful mountains! Enjoy Tahoe Blue!
- Try the gondola ride.
- Food servings are big enough to share at the top. Don't waste money on separate entrees.
- Shots bitches !!