Heart Woodfire Kitchen
$ $ $
- Great food, drinks, and service. Welcome to James Island Heart!
- Great food, service was good! Workers are very nice and it's super nice now that the place has been remodeled. It was formerly The Daily Dose and now has lots of parking as well! Would recommend
- Try the Il Valentiano Rosso or the El Huique Marchigue - two fabulous wines that pair perfectly with the flatbreads!
- Great coffee!
- With randy dee and Paul
- Service was great. Shrimp & ricotta flatbread was INCREDIBLE. Pricey but worth it in terms of both quality & serving size.
- Everything we had was amazing! From the clams to fontina to beef tenderloin. Everything was superb!
- No more happy hour :(
- DELISH! One of the best dinners I've had in a long time!
- Love the potatoes at brunch!
- The flatbread pizzas are excellent, as are their happy hour specials (4-6p).
- The food is over salted. The manager was rude and seemed entirely Un-accommodating.
- Burger is excellent- especially with crispy potatoes!
- Roasted chicken flatbread was awesome. Great service too!
- Try this weeks "restaurant week " menu. Great way to experience full course meal paired with wine. Go to Facebook page.
- Best catfish sandwich a frequent fisher (the boyfriend) has ever had
- Cauliflower hash is bangin'!!!
- Try our new Biancale, a crisp white wine from San Marino, Italy that offers aromas of citrus, peach and green fruit . Try with appetizers.
- Great wood fire pizza (flatbread)