These puffs are ridiculously simple to make and take nearly no time or ingredients.
Prep Time: 10-15 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: About 20 minutes
Servings: About 8
3 tablespoons cinnamon, adjust quantity based on preference
1 1/3 cups sugar
2 packages of Pillsbury Croissant Rolls
3 tablespoons butter
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Prepare two bowls – one filled with melted butter and the other filled with cinnamon and sugar (mixed together).
3. If you have large marshmallows, cut them in half.
4. Take the marshmallow and dunk it in the butter, then transfer it to the cinnamon and sugar bowl to cover it up.
5. Put the marshmallow in a crescent roll, and roll it up to look more like a bun/roll.
6. Sprinkle cinnamon & sugar on top of the puff for maximum sweetness.
7. Put the tray of buns into the oven and cook for around 10 minutes
Tip: You should poke them with a knife to see if the outside is hard, which indicates whether they’re done or not.
8. Let cool (or not) and enjoy!
Check out more good stuff from Spoon University here: