N 8th Street (Q Street)
Lincoln, NE 68508
- A fun way to spend your Saturday morning!
- Good times in the morning
- Come to the farmers market
- Fantastic entertainment district. Something for everyone.
- Plenty of bars. Nice architecture.
- Best place in town to hang out.
- Flatwater Bristol
- Flat iron grill
- Such a great part of Lincoln to spend your work day. Plus it has a hidden lunch gem like Jack's Bar & Grill.
- Make sure you stop by The Mill. They have the best coffee in The Haymarket.
- Try "The Doughnut Holes" doughnuts, amazing!! Surprising flavors! Just around the corner from the big water barrel
- Check out Crescent Moon in the lower level of the apothecary building!
- Go to El Portero! Fastest service EVER!! And they validate for the parking garage.
- Why wouldnt anyone go. Awesome
- Go early if you can, espcially during the summer months. Also its great to support the local economy.
- Go to the Tavern. No signage but there's a T on the door. East of Vincenzo's.
- Get the breakfast burritos down on the corner near Ivanna Cone! Best way to start out the morning.
- If you want to get in and out go right at 8am. Otherwise, go at 10am so you can see Lincoln in all its glory.
- Mostly breweries, not that many stores.