200 Central Park W (inside American Museum of Natural History)
New York, NY 10024
- I've come a long way for this place. It was a very memorable and moving experience. The "Dark Universe" show is unique and truly captivating, narrated by the one and only Neil Degrasse Tyson.
- Any time you think the world revolves around you, go watch the show and have Whoopi Goldberg explain to you that it doesn't.
- Check out the night time calendar for cool after hours events, music and star gazing.
- Amazing show!
- There's only one reference to Pluto in the building. See if you can find it.
- Seats don't recline. I don't recommend sitting near the center.
- Don't miss the scale of the universe exhibit. Very cool.
- Sit at the back! The seats don't recline, so otherwise your neck will hurt as you crane it to see the show.
- Bem bonito o local, tem uma balana pra voc ver quanto pesaria na lua, tem um rplica da lua, uma passarela que explica em escala de passos desde o big bang at dias atuais. Pena que o filme curto.
- Worst organization ever, more than one hour waiting on the line. The guards created a huge mess. Awful awful awful.
- Very interesting experience <3 awesome
- The space show is excellent, but my favorite highlight would have to be the big meteorite in the center of the room. Check out its weight!!!
- The Planetarium itself is open after hours on certain days for special events.
- Very confusing layout. Maps they provide are minimally helpful. Plan route in advance.
- Sit in the back, the chairs don't lean back. You avoid a stiff neck.
- It was great, and packed with kids and students. Even though it was summertime. I enjoyed it but think I missed a lot.
- Take your time to explore! Do the walk down from the theater. & if you can, watch one of the shows
- Wow the new planetarium show with Neil Degrasse Tyson was really great.
- Buensima dark universe show
- Find Neil DeGrasse Tyson and take a selfie.