- Dinner entree portions are very generous. Arrive hungry and save a little room for the chocolate cake.
- Flan, Flan, Flan... And any Vaca Frita
- Beef vaca frita--i die and go to heaven every single time!
- Oh, where to start? Havana Harry's, which opened its first location many, many years ago off Miracle Mile in Coral Gables, delivers the goods in every possible way.
- Delicious vaca frita. Try the tostones rellenos de camarones.. Top it off with flan and a cafecito.
- Food is good but they need more waiters. Slow service and the ac was broken. Try the stuffed tostones.
- Pork chunks or die.
- Delicious Cuban food, one of the best around. Try the Vaca Frita and the tostones with shrimp. Enjoy!
- The stuffed tostones are the best plantains in Miami, which is why its on our list of The Tastes That Make the City: Miami.
- Their Key Lime Pie is the best in town, bar none! (Better than Joe's Stone Crab even!)
- Try the tres leches! Easily best in the city
- Locals love Havana Harrys vaca frita! Bring the family for their Cuban favorites and treat them to one of their amazing flans. Dont forget to try the tostones!
- vaca frita goodness
- Great Cuban food. Fast service
- Great food and massive portions - could barely walk afterwards. What did you do to me Harry? Great wait staff, not the over-service you often see around. Croquetas ftw.
- Croquetas are pretty damn good! One isn't enough
- The vaca Frita is amazing!
- Eat as much of the Cuban bread as possible with special ' butter' delish!!
- Great Cuban food. Very clean and the food it's good. The prices are excellents.
- Nice cuban food. Very clean place