Harveys Lake Tahoe Resort & Casino
- 10:00 pm: A little blackjack? Roulette? Texas Hold'em? Craps? Pai Gow Poker? Warning: You've got to get gin seng to get Pai Gow Poker.
- How is your stay at Harvey's Lake Tahoe ? Click on http://bit.ly/wqJqfI and use the code PGJCDH for your chance to win $3 million in prizes from Total Rewards!
- Internet access is $10.95 per day per device. You've been warned
- This time pet stay was wonderful! We got the whole pet stay package delivered to us! A water bowl, poop bag and gourmet oatmeal and dates bag of treats! Will definitely recommend Harvey's pet stay!
- Wifi is pricey
- Upgrade to the newly remodeled rooms. So much better!
- Somebody needs to hire an electrician to fix all the busted outlets in these rooms (1026 + 1028)
- Park on the 3rd floor of the garage for direct access to the casino!
- Wifi for one device is included in Resort Fee. ie. free!
- Shoot $10 craps. It's awesome. ONLY ONE HAND ON THE DICE!
- Had a wonderful time. No complaints.
- Rumor has it the 14th floor allows pets. Consider the impact repeated pet usage has on your room and any allergies you might have when deciding whether to request a room change at checkin...
- Coding late night at Snowcial is the coolest.
- Don't bathe in the pillar pool...they get upset
- Check out the WSOP circuit when in town.
- Mr. Cashman is the Shizz.
- The bathroom in the king suite is super nice and roomy!
- Slowest elevators on Earth!
- Some rooms are still stuck in the 80s. Make sure you avoid these!
- The Internet is pretty slow here, and the TVs look like they're from the late 80s, but overall, this hotel is a good value and walking distance to Heavenly.