Harvey's Comedy Club
Comedy Club, Speakeasy
436 NW 6th Ave (at NW Gilsan St)
Portland, OR 97209
- PASS IT ON TO YOUR FRIENDS! HARVEYS COMEDY CLUB 436 NW 6th Ave Portland, OR 97209 Saturday night 3 Shows~5pm, 7:30pm, 10pm
- Mr. Keith Everyone!
- Create a VIP outing for here for the PDX-VIPs via The VIP Passport
- Great prices for tickets on Groupon. Loved it each to me I went.
- Harvey's Comedy Club ~ Sunday night show 7:30 pm. Come out & close this week in style with comedians "Chicago Steve Barkley" & "Keith Ellis".
- Fill out the comment cards to get free tickets! Oh and get there at least an hour early to get good seats.
- Super funny comics but food has gone downhill! Almost not worth the money. :( my lemon cake was frozen solid!
- Very funny I would go again
- This place was a great relaxing environment great food and hilarious comedians
- Love this place! Make sure you fill out your comment cards on your tables and they will call you with free tickets to enjoy with you and your friends!
- Over priced, not very funny, and they telemarket you almost daily, don't ever go there.
- This place is fucking awful. The K-Mart of comedy clubs. Every legitimate comedian performs at Helium, so get ready for some mind-blowing knock knock jokes.
- Order your tickets online $15 a person gives you a reserved table! We were about 10 mins late and our table was waiting for us right by the stage! Clam chowder and salad was really good, lots of food!
- Have a hurricane!!
- buy tickets at $15 a pop and eat or drink at your leisure. come for free and you have to order at least two drinks per person.