New American, Desserts, American
- Do not skip the appetizers here. All if them are fab!
- Service was impeccable. I had the pork porterhouse. Cooked to perfection with amazing sauce. Aly had the salmon. Crispy on the outside and melted like butter in the mouth. Both served searing hot!
- Seared Salmon Sandwich was delicious!
- New American dining must mean teenagers for waiters and food from an expired buffet line just to dine at THX GVNG PNT. Group parties are not great here
- Rock shrimp nachos are amazing!
- The grilled vegetables with goat cheese is amazing.
- Amazing food, tried butternut squash soup & halibut tacos they are absolutely delicious. Definitely adding this restaurant as one of my fave!
- Rock shrimp nachos are fab!
- I had penne and it was delicious.
- House penne was delicious! A savory fusion of artichoke hearts, chicken, shrimp, mushrooms, spinach, and tomatoes.
- Lousy food with service to match.
- This place is fab!
- No booze in case that matters to you.