1 Harvard Yard
Cambridge, MA 02138
- Do not rub John Harvard's foot for luck....bad things happen to it at night.
- Established in 1636, America's first college is also one of the world's finest. Use the garden chairs available on the Yard to take in the beautiful architecture and foliage. - Green Guide Editor
- There is not, in fact, any parking here.
- You cahn't pahk heah
- When you view the statue of John Harvard in "The Yahd," note how bright one shoe is. Tour guides say that it's good luck to rub Harvard's left foot.
- Today, most college students graduate in 4-5 years. Franklin Delano Roosevelt finished college in 3 years, but stayed until 1904 so he could serve as editor of the Harvard Crimson newspaper.
- Get your Pilgrim Passport at www.campus-stellae.org Free for members of any alumni association
- Great place especially in the summer to chill, read and people watch.
- Mecca : Middle Easterners :: Harvard Yard : Asians
- Don't pahk yah cah here. You'll get ticketed.
- Has chairs in the lawn in the summer!
- This park is well kept and clean. It is really pretty, especially in fall. There are a lot of tours and tourists that can clog up the sidewalks which is annoying.
- Commencement traffic is ivy bananas
- George Bush frolicked here
- Scenic views. It makes you feel smart walking around here.
- Wirh Reem for her summer school at Harvard
- check out the archeological dig
- Enjoy the amazing atmosphere there among colorful chairs.
- It was very big but lots of scenic walkways on Harvard university
- Spent my entire course #201. loved every bit of it!