Harry's Food and Cocktails
$ $ $
500 Washington Ave S
Minneapolis, MN 55415
- Artichoke parmesan dip, grilled romaine salad and beef stroganoff are amazing! And the Havana Sidecar!
- have the harry's boilermaker (shot of whiskey with a grain belt back) and poutine.
- Harry's is closed now.
- Salmon BLT. Yum!
- Everything is Free!
- The Peanut Butter Pie is AWESOME!
- $6 for a Two Hearted Ale is a tad pricey in my eyes. Good joint if you don't know the area, otherwise I could find a handful of other places to spend money.
- Samon BLT was awesome!
- Overpriced and underwhelming. Don't eat at Harry's. The saltine crackers on the table were the best part of our meal. Seriously.
- Try the soup du jour. Usually fantastic.