Harry Potter and the Forbidden Journey / Hogwarts Castle
Wizarding World (at Islands of Adventure)
Orlando, FL 32819
- Anyone seen Harry?
- When you are in Dumbledore's office, look for a certain red book on the right side, about two-thirds of the way up the wall. It's a great magical effect.
- The ride is uh-may-zing! Don't miss it!
- Take your time in the line - the details are worth it!
- This is the most amazing ride in the park!
- , :(. - ;)
- the best tip is to GOOOOO!!! yalll have to go see this! its insane! one of the smoothest visual simulators ever!
- Turn off your piece of crap camera and smart phones, your photos aren't going to come out anyways.
- Those benches can be a bit dodgy!
- Hold the person's hand sitting next to you. Harry Potter is a friendly story, so you should be friendly too.
- Try and find Harry Potter!
- I got spit on by a giant hairy spider >_<
- Locate the Vornato!
- My favorite is when it snows!!
- Don't worry about lines to The Forbidden Journey, queue is going through famous places in Hogwarts Castle, such as Gryffindor common room, Dumbledore's office or Defence against Dark Arts classroom.
- Go as a single riders, do not expect to ride together though it hardly ever happens, and then take the castle tour with your family! Its so much faster and makes the experience that much better! :)
- Don't wait via the main entrance. Go through the gift shop and to the lockers.
- Incase you're curious - the first statue when you enter Hogwarts is the architect of the castle, then the house points, then the 3rd statue is the first headmaster of the school.
- Definitely go through the single riders line. You can't even see the people sitting next to you, not yo mention talk to them. Save yourself an hour and wait 15 minutes instead. :)