Harry Caray's Seventh Inning Stretch
American, Bar, Sports Bar
- If you were a hot dog, would ya eat yourself? If the moon were made of barbecue spare ribs, would ya eat it? I know I would!
- Sit-down restaurant, always busy, decent Italian for an airport. LOADED with baseball memorabilia.
- The service was good even though it was a busy Saturday. Try the Holy Cow Chips with melted blue cheese and hot sauce - they're awesome. Also a great burger.
- The Bloody Mary is very good.
- Good food, utterly horrific service.
- Don't get the bruschetta.
- Chicken fettuccine Alfredo is very good!
- The Bloody Mary's are horrible. Save your money.
- Not good service. Not friendly servers. My boss tried to move a chair to sit with me, and they said he couldn't move any! Really?
- The hostess is probably the best HOSTESS I've ever came in contact with. :)
- Great service and great management! Stop in here if you have time to kill at the airport.
- S-L-O-W service!
- This place sucks. Avoid.
- Real ages but plastic forks & knives? I thought this is a restaurant.
- If you sit at the bar they'll plug in your phone if you need to charge.
- Best chicken strips ever... Seriously
- My waitress at Harry's seems harried.
- Try the potato chips wit hot sauce and blue cheese crumbled. Didn't sound good at first but now I an addicted!
- Service sucked
- Applewood bacon is excellent for airport food