Harrods Food Halls
Gourmet, Desserts, Deli / Bodega
- Even if you're not planning on buying anything from one of London's most exclusive stores, a walk around its foodhalls is a worthwhile experience for any foodie
- Check out the new Boulangerie and Patisserie counters in the Food Halls for a great selection of breads, pastries and cupcakes - open today!
- Visit our famous foodhalls and sample a vast range of delicious worldwide cuisines, or simply marvel at the stunning architectural features of the rooms.
- Great food court! The rest of the department store is unnecessary and kind of depressing...
- If you have a spare 10 or Euro's pop in for a box P.G.tips or the like. Personally It's cheaper to import my own:)
- Best food halls in London - they make fresh bread every hour ;)
- Desde las 9 de la maana encuentras disponible este maravilloso lugar donde disfrutar los manjares mas deliciosos
- Sea grill has very good N.E. clam chowder. Pizzeria has opera singing pizza maker.
- The Xin Dim Sum is lovely! Try the small menu!
- When you're feeling a bit fancy, there's nothing more indulgent than checking out the food halls. From fancy pastries and cakes and candies, to freshly made cheeses, pastas, pizza's etc!
- Espectacular !!!!
- Many foods are 50% off a couple of hours before closing.
- Oyster & champaign
- Best fish and chips!
- Lots of variety - sandwiches, salads, pastry, etc. All quality. If you grab a carry-out option, the prices are pretty darn good.
- Gzm gnlm ald ahane
- Love everything at the bakery- I always get the salted caramel brownies and pastel del nata. Used to be a huge fan of the cakes as well but I feel like lately the quality of them has changed.
- Food-to-go department has the best stuff. Try the terrines (fois gras, chicken liver), they're out of this world! Also there's a tea section for those of you who are tea aficionados
- Probably one of the only places in London that it is justified to see such high prices. The food is indeed worth it. If you visit on a 10% off weekender, you get a bit of a discount...
- Caviar and champagne at the caviar bar... They have a special these days .. 20gr for 20 gbp. Sooooo gooood!