- Harrods magical Christmas window display was created with the help of Oscar de la Renta, Valentino and Marchesa, who dressed Disneys fairy-tale princesses. See the gowns here: bit.ly/TR7FPp
- Harrods is opening a Twenties-themed pop-up jazz bar from May 9 to 20 to celebrate the upcoming release of Baz Luhrmanns The Great Gatsby. See more details here: bit.ly/10fBZll
- Harrods has launched a two-floor luxury and designer accessories emporium the perfect place to invest in a statement bag. For inspiration, see next seasons best bags here: bit.ly/ThPRLV
- Adore everything about Harrods
- Dont miss Harrods magical Christmas window display, featuring a steam train rolling its way through the windows with each carriage depicting a different scene. po.st/pOXejx
- Harrods has launched a new shopping destination - the Fashion Lab - dedicated to the worlds most desirable contemporary labels, from J Brand to The Kooples, as well as some new and exclusive labels.
- Britains first escalators were installed at this famous department store in 1898. Women were offered brandy at the summit in order to calm their nerves.
- Harrods is the jewel in England's retail crown. A seven-storey wonderland in Knightsbridge, don't forget to check in at all our various departments and restaurant locations as you explore the store!
- Harrods was bought in 1985 by Mohamed Al Fayed for 615 million, it covers 4 1/2 acres and holds over 300 department stores.
- ! ! ! !
- . :)
- The new Shoe Salon at Harrods is now open! Pay us a visit and marvel at the magnificent array of designer footwear.
- The window desply on Harrods window look incredible , u can feel Christmas spirit everywhere
- You should seriously visit the "Pet's Paradise". Something memorable :)
- Sales start 27 December 2010 - 40% to 50% off.
- Check out the Diana and Dodi shrine on the basement level of the Egyptian stair case.