Harrah's Gulf Coast
- Lots of old people!
- Ask for pool side view!!
- Go see jay at the bar in hotel lobby!
- Miss the Coast watched all the casino's built Grand my favorite I worked at Coast Cycle World 4 yrs before I divorced and relocated :(
- How is your stay at the Grand Biloxi ? Click on http://bit.ly/zCNYV7 and use the code KP77X6 for your chance to win $3 million in prizes from Total Rewards!
- Staying at this property was such a waste. Check in..went to a room where the tv needed replacing, and after informing them it took one hour to change the room. They need customer relation classes .
- Ryan, Us old people spend money.
- Miss the south during the summer only ! :)
- Play for 30 minutes & get 30 base credits & get a free buffet. Also, swipe your card before you play to get credit for The Great Race To Rewards & Hangover Sweepstakes.
- Pool party 1 st Saturday of the month bikini competition July 6th
- The old Grand Casino across the street is an eye sore. Tear it down and put something else in.
- Check Google maps before staying here. Found the Deluxe King suite for $27!!
- Play the bullseye slots!! Kids are only allowed in pool from 8am-8pm and from 8pm-10pm is for adults only. They will kick you out of pool (yep happened to us). Internet is not free!
- Awesome Casino/Hotel. The rooms are very clean and have great views. The casino has a variety of slots, plus card tables. I'd definitely stay here again.
- No poker room. With how big poker is, this was disappointing. Great other than that!
- Goodbye money
- Valet/self park.truck cleared 7 barely.front desk helpful.full starbucks.rm large-2qns/couch area.quiet.feb 9-11. Parade Neptune in front of hard rock great.cant cart roll bags,only done by bellman.
- People are nice. View is beautiful. Food is okay. Gaming is fair
- Stay here, sit by pool, charming ladies bring you drinks. Be careful, they will get you drunk enough to get tossed out of hotel! Hint: stay under. 10 frozen drinks.
- Love the view of the ocean...didn't win playing slot but did well on roulette table with my hubby..def would comeback, and visit