Harold Seltzer's Steakhouse
9409 US Highway 19 (at Gulf View Square Mall)
Port Richey, FL 34668
- Prime Rib is out of this world. Best server is Richard. Ask for him.
- Kile in bar area is the best!
- Prime rib is on tonight..
- I have eaten here several times in the past. The food used to be excellent. Tonight I was served a cheap sirloin as a filet mignon. When I questioned the general manager, he told me I was wrong.
- The food was good.
- Prime rib is fantastic!! Richard is by far the BEST server we've ever had!!!
- Forget the Prime dine on filet mignon!
- prime rib is the best and so is the choclate cake
- The Parmesan crusted tilapia was delicious.
- The lobster bisque is amazing!
- Lobster bisque is very delicious.
- Everything is wonderful. The prime rib is delicious. Ask for Tom. He's exceptionally wonderful
- Das Essen ist sehr lecker, die Portionen grozgig bemessen und der Besitzer begrt persnlich jeden Gast
- Seared ahi Tuna, creamed spinach and the napolean!!!
- Everything I've tried is excellent.
- Best filet! Awesome service. Rich at the bar rocks!
- Used to be a good place to eat until they started passing off sirloin steak as filet mignon.
- Tom is amazing! Knowledgeable, helpful, & very efficient!
- Harold Seltzer (you know, the guy with his name on the door) personally checked in on us and, even more impressively, helped bus tables and whatnot!
- Try the sweet coconut shrimp!