The Harlequin Pub
27 Arlington Way (near St John St)
Islington, Greater London EC1R 1UY
+44 7975 652669
- Cosy pub, can be hard to get a table
- Small but has outdoor seating
- Not cheap but does a nice pint and a decent cheese board.
- Notice the notice to the right of the ladies :)
- Lovely pub tucked away brilliantly close to Sadler's Wells. The mulled wine at Christmas was a treat.
- The cheese platter is wonderful - do get one if you're peckish! Also, late opening hours at weekends :)
- Great selection of whiskey and good beer! Quiz night on Monday is nice.
- Nice little pub. Well kept ales, the man who owns Black Sheep goes here to drink his own ale!