Hard Rock Hotel & Casino
Casino, Hotel, Resort
777 W Cherokee St (at N. 193rd E. Ave.)
Catoosa, OK 74015
- Experience 24-hour gaming on 2300 slot machines, 70 gaming tables, six nightlife venues, and eight spectacular restaurants. If you win big, treat yourself to dinner at McGills on 19.
- The buffet has a Buy One Get One Free for players club members on Tuesday. Go to the players club desk to print out your coupon.
- Awesome live venue! Check out concerts at "The Joint" !!!
- Catch the Express up to the "Sky Lounge"
- The new area they opened up is AWESOME!!! Great Game day goodness!
- Also it's 2 for 1 Tuesdays. And maybe i was just lucky but my wife and I have always had good luck with the slots in the casino. I highly recommend this hotel.
- Max betting any machine may make you think you deserve to win, but the casino thinks differently.
- ID checkers here can't count.
- Home of the NE OK Perfect Wedding Guide Bridal Show!
- Really good breakfast in the Route 66 Buffet.
- Simply lovely, every time! :-)
- If you don't like the smell of cigarettes move on down the road. I did enjoy seeing Jay Leno and the room was nice, but I don't gamble. I did enjoy Tony Keith's and the Perfect Cup.
- So I've been told the machines are "tight" so gambling on the slots isn't often, but the venues at the Joint are excellent & Toby Keith's ILTB&G restaurant serves great food & huge portions.
- The breakfast is seriously lacking here. Brunch is much better.
- Really enjoy going here. The hotel rooms are amazing especially the king suite! Decent priced rooms as well. Make sure to use your players card while making a reservation, it's a really good discount
- Just keep driving.
- Gorgeous hotel rooms. Love playing the deal or no deal machine!
- Honeymoon suite is amazing!!!
- Keep it fun! Good luck! Lord of the Rings is Awesome!
- it was way too crowded at the nightclub and too many young kids completely wasted and dumping drinks and running into each other.