Hard Rock Cafe Washington DC
Theme Restaurant, Bar
- A typical American kitchen and good food.
- Guest wifi password is hardrock
- Be sure to see Michael Jackson's Beat It jacket! So cool!
- First time ever at a HRC. Our waiter found out & brought the DJ (goes by the name of "J") who took us on a very detailed tour! Came back to the table and our food showed up hot & ready! Awesome.
- Local legendary with sauted apples and onions with provolone and a side of maple honey. Amazing!
- Looking for a great place to book a group or private event? Talk to Jordan or Amanda for info!
- The "Local Legendary" here comes with pistachios, pineapple, bacon and wasabi mayo for the fries - give it a go.
- Total tourist trap. Still, it's one of those places you can't resist the urge to cross off your "been there done that" list. So, you go and have a mediocre dining experience and buy a souvenir.
- hardrock is the WIFI key.
- , .
- Always ask what the local legendary is in every city. Unique flavor in each city!
- Nachos... Mis favoritos en Hard Rock.
- Un concepto de platos tpicos bien elaborados y deliciosos en el DC de Amrica.
- Beef fajitas have the best spices!
- Whatta magnificoooo...! HRC are always have an unique of american's style ether foods, design interior or atmosphere of.. How we dig so happiest here for WomanPrettyLunch.. .Whatta fun !
- Bastante caro, ni tan rico,pero compr el regalo de la nelita.
- Awesome environment/mood/staff ... Shy away from nachos they don't have much to them.
- Best long island ever!
- This place is damn near empty and the music is jamming like I am at a sold out concert, sitting on the front row. 10pm
- This place sucks. Stay away.
511 10th St NW (btwn F St NW & E St NW)
1000 Constitution Ave NW (at 10th St NW)
1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW (btwn 15th St NW & 17th St NW)