Hard Rock Cafe Seattle
Theme Restaurant, Rock Club, Lounge
- Bring your douche repellant.
- Go up to the rooftop deck, the gorgeous view is worth wading through all the jersey shore wannabes.
- Rooftop deck all summer long - it's the new Tia Lou's!!!
- Ask for facts. For instance, did you know this building use to be a pawn shop, the one Jimi Hendrix bought his first guitar in?
- Whatever you do... DONT read the calorie list! It will make you cry!
- Check out the rooftop
- Don't EVER come here expecting good service,it always sucks! ALWAYS!
- Vote for NeRey at battle of the Bands Round 2 Seattle 2011
- They have ESP paging at your table to call the server!!! It rocks
- Don't go after 11 on a weeknight. They're CLOSED. Ridiculous.
- Go into Shannon Whaley's section. She's smokin hot with a personality to match.
- rooftop deck for a drink is fabulous on a sunny day.
- Great happy hour and live music! They have a stunning rooftop deck that is perfect to hang out on during the summer. Yummy food, awesome memorabilia, and more!
- buy and collect all the diffrent hard rock cafe t-shirts :)
- Upstairs almost makes up for the shameful upsell when ordering anything, and the retarded beer glasses.
- Make sure you head up to the second floor bar for some good drinks and a killer view of Pike.
- La clbre chane Hard Rock Caf est Seattle ! Profitez de la vue du rooftop pour un verre ou un repas. Essayez le Legendary Burger.
- The calorie list is definitely going to make you cry...
- Staff is SO RUDE. I don't care if you deal with tourists all day, you don't question locals about if they are going to purchase something when they ask for directions to the bathroom! Eat my tampon!
- Tony is the best bartender! Great attitude and big smiles. Can't beat that AND good drinks!