Hard Rock Cafe Baltimore
Theme Restaurant, Bar
601 E Pratt St (in The Power Plant Building)
Baltimore, MD 21202
- Discount for showing you AAA card!
- Look around at the guitars on the walls. Awesome!!!!!!
- DECENT SERVICE, BUT NOT THE GREATEST!!!!!!!!....
- The only Hard Rock Cafe that we've been to on the waterfront!
- The best live music on the water
- Hard Rock burger was perfectly cooked. Staff was totally on point and friendly. A must if you're in the inner harbor.
- We offer AAA and military discounts
- New design!!!
- Sit at the bar to drink & eat...bartender completely changed my impression of Baltimore even though he was working two long shifts!!!
- Dont get distracted by the 1960 Cadillac on the ceiling. Youll want to see the Les Paul-shaped bar. Its the second biggest guitar in the area next to the 68-foot neon guitar on the roof!
- $15 for a burger is too rich for my blood.
- steak fajitas are so good! The friendliest staff and manager. They made us feel very welcome
- Check out the guitar shaped granite at the bar!
- 15% off your bill and the Hard Rock store if you show your military ID
- Try to sit under the dome...you'll hear the conversation from a table across the room clear as day...awesome to experience!
- Def get the nachos with the pulled pork. Delicious! Enough for two.
- Awesome place to eat, especially when one's boyfriend has a membership card :D
- Skyy raspberry and lemonade....yum!
- They extend an active duty Military discount. Hoo-Yah! Hard Rock Cafe for #SOT!
- Check out great local bands every Thursday night during summer on the pier.