Hard Rock Cafe Atlanta
Theme Restaurant, Bar
- Anxious to check out ATL's Hard Rock Cafe!
- wi-fi network: hrc-public wi-fi password: hardrock - via 4sqwifi.com
- (3/12/11) After Elaine treats Dwayne to the Georgia Aquarium and Centennial Olympic Park for first time, Dwayne takes Elaine and Jamie to Hard Rock Cafe for first time ever! Great atmosphere here!
- Centennial Smash Lemonade
- Twisted Mac 'n Cheese = a must. (And don't you dare complain that the music's too loud...you're at HARD ROCK for pete's sake.)
- Twisted Mac and cheese was the best ever!
- The peach cobbler is crazy good. You're in Georgia. Take advantage.
- Lugar maravilhoso. S de ver autgrafo do John Lennon j valeu a viagem.
- Best burgers and the smokehouse chip salad ... Ask for Chris he knows how to order it !
- The Cajun shrimp & Poached Pear salad is PURE GENIUS! Unbelievably delicious!
- Try the Hard Rock Cafe Atlanta to experience exceptional "Love All, Serve All" service and delicious food within a living museum of authentic rock music memorabilia.
- Situated in the heart of downtown Atlanta at the corner of Peachtree Street and Andrew Young International Boulevard, Hard Rock Cafe will rock your senses with made from scratch entrees.
- Eat at the bar ... Bake will take care of you he is the best bartender !
- We always go here during Dragon Con. It's ridiculously priced, but still awesome. Long islands, ftw, though!!
- Do not order the election year special bc the people here honestly don't know it's an election year. Really.
- Ask for Military and AAA Discounts!
- Try the Twisted Mac, its SO GOOD, creamy, yummy with a hint of spice...
- "like" us on Facebook to see all that is happening at the ATL Hard Rock
- It's best to have a All Access VIP Card!