Neighborhood, Travel, Performing Arts
- Best ice cream in the town.
- Love it around summertime
- The benches in the sunshine ... Take a minute and forget about the world here.
- Best walks are done here.
- Every tuesday till the end of august you can see a free movie featuring one of the "great" cities.
- Very busy during the warmer months. Also the gateway to the islands.
- Walk alone the waterfront, relax, take in the fresh(er) air
- Gunes acinca (20 derece olsa da) soyunmayani dovuyorlar
- Best spot in South core downtown hush!
- Havenwijk Toronto
- Nice biking trails
- Amazing parks and lovely views
- Such a nice place to be when the weather is treating you! People watching, boats going in and out, restaurants and bars nearby, canoe club, plenty to seat and relax. Loved it!
- Great location for an evening walk. If you decide to go on a boat tour of the Toronto Islands, check Groupon first for massive discounts.
- canoe trip
- Even in the winter months, the Harbourfront has wonderful walking paths next to Lake Ontario. Look for the big umbrella tree near the Music Gardens to capture a unique photo.
- There is always a concert going on on summer weekends.