Harbour Town Lighthouse
Lighthouse, Harbor / Marina
Hilton Head Island, SC
- Yes I climbed the stairs.. That's my workout for the rest of the trip ..
- Take your time
- There is a lighthouse.
- Climb the 114 steps of the Harbour Town Lighthouse for a great view
- Highly recommend going up to the top of the lighthouse....it is fantastic.
- Get some geirgia peach and pecan ice cream at scoops at the bottom of the lighthouse,
- Beautiful plase
- Totally worth the admission price on a clear day. Beautiful
- Beautiful views and dolphin sightings! When busy - tough to park!!
- Cute little light house with interesting info. But don't wear a dress, you'll Marilyn all over the place.
- Webcam for people to see you at the top!
- Climb the lighthouse. The view is amazing and many dolphins cam be scene. Worth the $$$.
- After the trip to the top, stop by scoops and have some icecream--oreo recommended!
- Get there just before dark and walk the 18th fairway and take in the sunset. Kids can look for golf balls along the deep grass, we always find some.
- It's a history lesson and great views. Worth the money!!!
- It's hot in stairway. Lots of steps.
- Paying to climb stairs to have a higher view of a not nice beach? No thanks
- It's cute but it's pretty small and underwhelming.
- The most iconic site on Hilton Head.
- Climb the light house for a wonderful view of the harbor, golf course and surrounding islands.