Harbour 60 Toronto
Steakhouse, Gastropub, Restaurant
$ $ $ $
- This smart steakhouse is located in an old building in Toronto's dockside district. Celebrities like Julianne Moore and Woody Harrelson have been spotted here.
- OMG! They have heated toilet seats!! I'm never peeing anywhere else EVER again!
- Ask for some bar bacon and order the seafood tower. It's called "pullin a Jesse"
- Steak house ve arap; 1. Snf
- The shrimp cocktail is awesome. Gargantuan shrimp that have great taste! Steaks are pretty good too! ;)
- My waiter was super hot.
- Delicious Steak
- Don't miss Parmesan truffle fries!
- Campfire S'mores. Best. Desert. Ever. And the 22-ounce Porterhouse ain't bad either.
- The seafood tower is a MUST... But don't think you can eat it by yourself!
- Best steakhouse in the city... if you can afford it
- Appetizers are the only decent offering here
- if you like steak, this is the place
- One of the classic fine dining establishments in Toronto. Can't go wrong here.
- If you want the best steak ever order the Rib steak bone out cooked Chicago style medium rare and ask for it to be carved in the back. Always get the shrimp tempura starter. You won't regret it.
- 10 years ago the prime rib was fantastic. I've now given this place 3 chances this past year with the prime rib being perhaps the worst I've had. If I didn't know better, it was a top sirloin.
- NY strip steak. Go medium and you can't go wrong. Side: fries
- The best steak house in the city. The tampura shrimp to start is life changing. Get it!!
- Great food and great service in a beautiful building!
- Steakhouse with unbelievable king crab legs, fantastic old fashions, and a scene out of a James Bond movie or Maxim magazine setting, whistle. Bring two credit cards and a diary. Decadent.