Harbor Seafood & Oyster Bar
Seafood, Cajun / Creole
- Awesome boiled shrimp and great fun local company
- Congratulations for winning "Best Kenner Restaurant" in Gambit's 2011 Best of New Orleans Poll. http://www.bestofneworleans.com/gambit/food-and-drink/Content?oid=1872096
- I love this place. I drive in just from Houston to eat here. Been coming her for 20 years.
- Seafood gumbo, poboys, & turtle soup.
- Amazing food! Gotta get the crab claws, oysters, and hush puppies!
- Blackened alligator is a must...
- Gambit's Best of New Orleans: Best Kenner restaurant
- Gambit's Best of New Orleans 2013: Best Kenner restaurant
- Try the Harbor Potatoes & Half Oyster Poboy -
- Try the Blackened alligator, the best ever. from Florida and for the third time in less than a year straight here. Good prices, order different plates to share, loved all. Great service and local
- Worth the wait.
- Best Bloody Mary's!! Food & service is good too.
- Try the turtle soup, it's amazing!
- Try the blackened alligator, calamari, or finfish - Gambit's Five in 5. http://www.bestofneworleans.com/gambit/five-places-for-blackened-fish/Content?oid=2060481
- Great New Orleans Seafood. Close to the airport.
- A Kenner tradition + staple of the GNO seafood scene!
- that etouffee is amazeballs
- Oysters oysters oysters!!!
- Fresh and excellently prepared.
- Oysters and soft shell crab PoBoy!!!!