Harbor Inn Seafood
880 Brevard Rd
Asheville, NC 28806
- Love the salt & pepper cat fish
- This is nothing but a glorified Captain D's with less flavor.
- Great seafood at great price! Daily specials!
- Large portions and reasonable priced. If you order clam strips be careful! I chipped a filling on a piece of shell. Sundays are always busy and parking can be tricky during peak times.
- The fried baby shrimp has an awesome flavor...huge serving
- Don't count on them being open. I tried to go there tonight and they closed early because "they weren't busy." Stay open your posted hours or change your hours. Not a good way to treat customers!
- Bay Breeze in Hendersonville is MUCH better and has Soooooo much more to offer... and they have sweet potatoes!
- Great food amd friendly servers
- Great waitress great food good prices
- Great service and good good!
- Wonderful service. Food was fast to arrive and delicious.
- The waitresses are ALL VERY rude!! The Service SUCKS!!!!!!
- Really good fish you get the whole catfish & the fried perch was really good & very reasonable
- Best tarter sauce around. I love this place!
- Not sure why the bad tips. I love this place. It's always packed and you get your money's worth
- If you like bland food, this is the place for you!