Harbor Fish Cafe
$ $ $
3179 Carlsbad Blvd
Carlsbad, CA 92008
- Simple ambience, but with an ocean view that made the meal even more enjoyable. Not that my calamari burger and fries weren't mouth-watering enough. Overall: I'll be back... :)
- One of my favorite spots to get Fish & Chips
- Get the one piece of fish and substitute clam chowder for chips. Then bike on home..,
- Best Fish & Chips in town!!!
- Grilled fish taco is amazing! Its more like a burrito. Huge portion and flavor!
- Get the fish tacos!
- The fish and chips are the best
- Go with the fish tacos
- Excellent place to sit outside along the beach and have some fabulous fish and chips. Enjoy!
- Good food! Order fish and chips and clam chowder! Bring lots of money
- If youre in a hurry, skip this place. We waited over 30 minutes for food and service was very slow. Food was mediocre.
- Fish & Chips plate has been so far a favorite of mine. 13.99 will get you full, fish are large, great deal! Staff always a gem.
- Fish tacos are great. They are pretty large so one is definitely enough. Clam Chowder on the side was awesome too!
- Get the clam chowder! If you ask nice they will give you clam chowder in place of French fries with your meal.
- Fish & Chips
- Great food with a nice view. The service is super fast but they also kind of rush you which I didn't care for. Get the harbor fish taco grilled, delish!
- Have some great seafood while watching the sunset!
- Best fish and chips anywhere. Even though we moved away, we come by for fish and chips every time we are in the area. So good!
- Enjoy the view.
- Great! The fish and fries highly recomended