Happy Valley Bar & Grill
- Tuesdays: 10 HKD tacos, 35 HKD margaritas/Mexican beers.
- One of my favourite burgers in HK!
- The HVBG Meatloaf is solid!
- Real beer in Hong Kong! Get your California microbrew fix here.
- Tue Tacos' always awesome - with my gals!!
- Cathay staff 20% discount must have ID.
- HKD98 for a 10oz ribeye on Sundays, and this place has Leffe Blonde on tap!
- Starbucks coffee is even better. Hamburger is very ordinary. Better dont try. Only the location is very good.
- Bartender didn't know what an old fashioned was... now that's a first. Huge selection of beers though.
- The Cuban sandwich is great. On the brunch menu, the chicken BLT actually does not have bacon. Not sure what the "B" stands for.
- Props on having the first Cuban sandwhich I've seen in HK. However, not sure the chef has actually ever eaten a real Cuban before. Wrong bread and roast-pork/ham ratio was all wrong. Good try, though
- Hot Saturday afternoon
- Thai beef salad rocks
- Steak Sunday is a must! Excellent food at an amazing price!
- They got their liquor license back. Great beers!
- Rubbish service! The coffee was good though.
- Tempting pizza
- Great wait staff. The Sunday Steak is pretty good!
- Called to reserve a table by the door, 5 hrs beforehand. Arrived on time to find they gave it away. And it's not the 1st time. Never again.
- New seats outside work nicely and if you don't mind bottle beer - a great selection! And the bar staff are superb!