Happy Family 3
Vegetarian / Vegan, Chinese, Asian
500 N Atlantic Blvd (at Emerson)
Monterey Park, CA 91754
- Get the house special chicken, sweet & sour soup, and the pickled napa cabbage. Yum.
- The Taro Root Spare Ribs are always my #1 pick!
- Vegetarian hot and sour soup.
- The sesame chicken, chicken nuggets, and eggplant are super!!
- 100% no animal profucts and the taste is awesome. You won't even know you are not eating meat.
- Get the all you can eat option. Great way to try a variety of dishes. The vegeterian fish, and orange chicken are addictive.
- <Nick's Veggie Note>Might be the best all you can eat Chinese vegetable restaurant in Los Angeles area,sesame chicken is a must.
- The best dishes to try are the fried basil "chicken" nuggets, "kung-pao chicken," fried eggplant, sushi hand roll,
- A Chinese vegetarian restaurant located throughout Southern California with a huge AYCE buffet option. An entre la carte runs around $8-10, so the $15 all-you can-eat selection is a better deal.
- The Mustard Greens and Soy Sheets are my second favorite dish!
- The AYCE meal is a pretty great value. Everyone at the table needs to order it though for you to do this option.
- Bring a small group for all you can eat, try sweet & sour taro ribs, sweet & sour fish, black bean sausage, and sizzling squid, tofu & pork.
- Skip the imitation seafood dishes. Most everything else especially "poultry" and "pork" are amazingly tasty.
- Don't get the ham & pineapple bread, it's not that good.
- Also the lettuce wraps are amazing.
- My 3 top dishes: minced squab, eggplant with basil & deep fried house chicken (mushrooms)
- Here every Sunday.
- Closed location!!!!!
- All you can eat menu available for $13.95 a person.
- I recommend the short ribs and pork dishes! Also try the mustard greens.