12921 Olive Arcade Plz
St Louis, MO 63141
- It's okay, felt like I was going to get food poisoning though because of the way they were cleaning the buffet tables. Extremely Expensive!
- Ask them about the fishing pictures...
- Great food. We came late. But was told that if they ran out of something, it could be cooked up. Because we came late, they gave us a discounted meal on the buffet. Loved the food. Will be back.
- The new layout has kept some items unique to this buffet while eliminating others, such as the bok choy and many of the other veggie dishes.
- The buffet is famous for stocking unusual items such as whole crawfish, buffalo wings, pad thai, crispy and traditional egg rolls, spring rolls, fried fish and a little sushi.
- This has went way downhill. Dirty. Plates stacked all over the place. food is not labeled. Asked what what what as I have food allergies. Given vague answers what was in the chicken beef or pork.
- Found bottle
- The food was ok, not the best. Just the way the buffet is set up. . It's over crowded. Had to send my water glass back twice because something was in my cup. I think two expensive for lunch.
- Some weekends, the owner visits table to table with a pot of his house fried rice. Have some
- There's an entire steam table devoted to vegetarian options; the curried cauliflower is my fave!
- This is the best Chinese restaurant in St. Louis. They have everything.
- I've been to a better buffet. No desserts here and they charge you a fee if you take what you can't eat.
- The place was absolutely terrible. Heard good reviews but was really let down.
- Eat the stick chicken.
- The best Chinese buffet in St Louis!