Sushi, New American
- The sangria is legit!!
- Great sushi place for families! All the little coastal kids are grubbing on the sushi!
- Beach Bum roll is freaking amazing.
- Best sushi I've bee had! Yum!
- Make sure to get the south beach roll!
- Food.... good. ..service. ...not so much
- 1 dollar sake, 5 dollar sake beer combo, 1 dollar edamame all night on mondays!!
- Talk to Aaron at the bar. He's the man. Try the How we Roll and Cut Back hapi rolls.
- Great happy hour rolls & drinks! Unique atmosphere plus good sushi= highly recommend!
- Great happy hour prices. 3-7pm daily.
- The primo is good, the cheesecaje orgasm dessert is bomb, but somebody change the music!
- Toro, hamachi belly, eel.
- Fresh. Fresh. Fun. :-) Great atmosphere. Wide selection. Off menu items (my favorite). Good value.
- At the bar you can taste sake cold or warm for a dollar during the happy hours, I recommend the crunchy sushi & street tacos!
- Habanerosake is a MUST !
- Best veggie rolls around!
- I have never gone to happy hour here and then been like, "wow I wish I didn't go to happy hour here."
- Food is high quality, happy hour specials are underwhelming.
- Well at least the service is prompt and attentive....Well at least the food is creative and delicious....Well at least it's inexpensive....Save your money, Crapifish will never miss it.
- Great sushi and amazing hapi hour! Good eats and dirt cheap. Large portions!