- Every person who works here is so gorgeous and hot!
- Ebi Mayo is tasty!
- new Hapa....must try....
- Sapporo on draft!
- Great vegetarian options and they're nice people too.
- This place is amazing. Great staff, great food and fun atmosphere.
- Get the EBI MAYO!
- Ebi Mayo..... Yummy..!!
- Their lettuce wraps are very tasty. Try the hello kitty drink *hic*
- Their Hapa Hour now not only includes cheap food, but also cheap alcohol. Go from 5-6 to try it out.
- If you're in the mood for Ishi-Yaki (hot stone cooking right at the table), but not in the mood for meat, try the Kinoko Meshi. Hot stone bowl rice, mixed mushrooms, and iwanori, mixed tableside.
- For dinner, make sure to try the mushroom stone bowl (kinoko meshi). Also, if available, the matcha brulee daily special is excellent!
- Try the deconstructed negitoro tuna-and-rice bowl the perfect cool lunch to beat the midday heat.
- Say Hi to the Owner, Justin.
- Happy hour is great!
- Go during haps hour!
- I'm not sure what dish this is but something to die for..
- I would come here for the ebi mayo alone. Seriously.
- Great food. Weird vibe: rap music and sports on the TVs...
- Hapa hour is my jam. Actually I want to go right now.