Deli / Bodega
645 Broadway (Bleecker and Bond)
New York, NY 10012
- Go here if you must, but one of the worst delis for sandwich service
- Yeah it says "Deli" in the name, but they make a tasty quesadilla!
- Pretty comprehensive deli with hot food and a self serve coffee station (iced too). Help yourself to an iced Yerba matte for $2.50.
- fresh salad! quick service! good coffee!
- 24 hour service. The best creative sandwiches and, they do japanese udon soups. My go to at any time of the day.
- Breakfast food, salads, deli sandwiches, the usual suspects
- Han's down, the best in town.
- Mediocre bagels and bad self-service coffee.
- Grilled cheese with cheddar on whole wheat is my guilty pleasure. Can't find a more satisfying lunch for $4!
- A2 is awesome
- Great breakfast menu and quick service. #nomnom
- Totally try the Ivy Special wrap during lunch time. You will not be disappointed!
- Hans doesnt seem to get that if the soup container is 3 inches wide then the ladle should be no more than 3 inches wide. Hot soup pouring on hand not cool!
- Very big sandwiches with lots of great flavours. My favourite sandwiches in NYC so far ;) Try Cordon Bleu II.
- Grilled chicken and green beans......
- The Lucca sandwiches are just awesome. roasted chicken breast and prosciutto with sun dried tomatoes, etc.
- Never got anything bad from here
- Han's Deli 2.0 right across the street, try it out =]
- Best restaurant in NYC
- Cold ass ice