Hanover Inn Dartmouth
- If you're in Hanover, New Hampshire, this is the place to stay. One of the coziest hotels I've ever stayed at. The monogrammed bathrobes are the best.
- Formerly a dormitory for Dartmouth students, the inn has hosted presidential guests like Ronald Reagan, Bill Clinton and former candidate Mitt Romney.
- Come in at 4pm every day! That's when we bring out our amazing cookies from our bake shop!
- This is my first choice for visitors to Dartmouth.
- Cute, collegiate feeling rooms. A little pricey, but worth it.
- Zins at The Hanover Inn offers the finest in Upper Valley cuisine, serving ingredients sourced locally.
- Ask for a room away from the elevator with a campus view for a view of Baker Tower and the Dartmouth green.
- The Appalachian trail runs through Hanover NH. At the southeast corner of Main and Wheelock Streets, there is a trail marker plaque on the sidewalk next to the Hanover Inn.
- It's not as quaint New England as it used to be. Much more pretentious now. There are more reasonably priced places to stay that have a friendlier Northern New England vibe.