Dive Bar, Bar
- Not a bad place to be freshly unemployed.
- The best place to get wasted in Brooklyn. Live honky tonk bands, a jukebox, and a pool table. Heaven on earth.
- Brooklyn's only gen-u-ween redneck dive bar. Roll the dice on the "Hank's Cheap Beer" tap, it might be something good (seemingly Blue Moon Belgian White the night I write this)
- Jay Fingers' book release, son.
- Best dive bar in the game. It reeks of history and kiss. 10/10 would drink myself to the grave here.
- $3 beers, way to go
- Come during the day. Really.
- This is a great neighborhood dive bar with friendly staff and live music on the weekends. Get there soon, the building sold this place will be gone in about a year (fall 2015).
- Dive bar w friendly bartenders
- An unapologetically dark and dank dive bar! Dont let the outward appearance scare you offthe bartenders are friendly, the drinks stiff and cheap and the live music is free.
- Free BBQ on Sundays!
- 8 am bar crawl
- Good music and great bartenders.
- Pretty divey spot. They have live music too!
- Sweet tunes!
- When there isn't live music rocking the stage in the back, the jukebox in this beloved watering hole is spinning classic country, old-school punk and other tunes for the gritty and grizzled.
- it's a dive and it's great.
- Don't let the exterior hellfire paintjob intimidate you - this is one of Brooklyn's great "honky tonk" dives. It's been around since the 1930's and it's your best option in the area for getting weird.
- Cheap beer, live music
- Friendly staff. Cheap beers. Good draft selections.