- Great for kids they had fun with the apple & pumpkin picking !
- Too crowded
- Everything! It's a kids paradise they will never be bored! Get the wristlet bc it includes all the activities
- Lots of fun for kids besides apple /pumpkin picking, such as wooden play structures, corn maze, go-cart, giant slide, hay ride, and more! Suggest to be there as it opens at 9:30. Parking gets crazy.
- Go around Halloween.
- Great place to stop after the Duck Walk Vineyards.
- Perfect place for the kids.
- Perfect place to take the kids.
- Fun place to go. Only galas, Fuji, and honey crisp apples during late October. It's 1bag per 4 people at $18 per bag. Roasted corn tasted great too!
- Really miss the photo booth. Be sure to bring your camera.
- The ultimate place for kids to climb. Don't miss the roasted corn. yes it's a mob scene but there is something fun for every age & Hank's comes but once a year.
- Huge pumpkins! Tons of fun stuff to do other than pumpkin pick . Parking is crazy ( you will have to hike it if you get there later in the day).
- No where to park! Bring people to help carry!
- Great backdrop for a kid fall photo shoot.
- Really fun day for the kids. Gets really crowded so dress them in bright clothes. Corn maize is fun but 10 dollars per person
- Overpriced, tiny orchard. Lots of attractions for kids but more of a crappy amusement park than an apple picking farm.