The Handschumacher Dining Center
- If there's a lovelyyy lady in your life, take her to the Hans for a romantic date of gourmet food.
- This place sucks!!!!!!!! But what can you do when your broke.
- Dottie makes the best omelettes in the morning!
- Passports is amazing. Changes daily and offers international dining.
- You can sneak other people in with your meal plan if you swipe and then hand it sneaking to the other person. Works all the time
- English muffin with peanut butter and apple slices is the perfect breakfast!
- Guava juice <3
- Personally repaired your dining booths, keep your feet off them!
- Sloppy Joe: epitome of instant gratification
- Get here at odd times of the day and there won't be any lines so it makes it really convenient :)
- Check out this week's menu on their website http://www.drexelcampusdining.com/handschumacher.html
- Red velvet waffles on a Saturday morning are to die for!
- If the drink machines behind the deli are off, plug the machines in, get your drink and the unplug the machine. Saves like 30 steps.
- Need to run? Too crowded or loud? You can now ask for takeout at the concierge.
- Another meal, another soda? Skip the soda and try one of the flavored waters. Best drink in the house.
- Watch out for the meat lasagna
- There's not reason to go here unless you have a meal plan at drexel.
- If you want to eat well and healthy... do not eat here. :)
- Try making an affogatto with the new coffee machines. Start with two scoops of vanilla ice cream, then add two shots of espresso.
- Be sure to come on accepted student days