Hana Japanese Bistro
1148 W Dillon Rd (McCaslin)
Louisville, CO 80027
- Katsu don was amazing, as well as the tamago nigiri!
- Since its unnatural to eat shrimp, they let you sub it out on the sashimi bento. Swap it for more salmon. So, so buttery.
- Try one of their fantastic Bento Box lunches. I love how traditional this restaurant is!
- Oyster balls authentic and awesome. Hana roll good. Tutastaage good. Age dashi fair to midland.
- We've been here quite a few times now and are always greeted with a smile, excellent service, and delicious food. This place is a must try.
- You won't find a better spicy salmon roll anywhere! Hana is the best sushi restaurant around! If you/kids don't like sushi they have many options that are amazing! Attentive/kind owner and staff!
- This is affordable and tasty. Good sushi and so much more
- Not very good sushi, however authentic it is.
- This is the best Japanese restaurant in CO. Traditional, delicious food, a lovely atmosphere, and nice employees. If you go during lunch, you get the best prices for the best food!
- I love this place! They have fresh sushi that is expertly prepared but they do so much more. Their Japanese menu is huge!
- Sweet shrimp is great! One of the very few places making it right: the heads will be properly fried - try eating them entirely with legs and everything ;)
- The sesame bento box was good.
- The shrimp tempura udon soup is yummy! My friend also enjoyed the sesame bento box lunch.
- Get the salmon bento box. Yum...
- Laksa is one of the best I've had in Colorado... but the Japanese food is also great. Don't ask how they get fresh, high quality fish so cheap.
- Good food, but they always seemed to be short staffed. Don't expect prompt service.
- Tip: get oyster balls appetizer. Skip: wasabi shumai.
- Stone faced waitresses who bully you when you ask for something they don't have are somewhat authentic. The food is above average for Japanese but service is better at mcdonalds.
- Service is a little poor. They need another waiter / waitress.
- Service can often be poor. Don't sit in the corner!