Hampton Inn & Suites North Conway
- Love the waterpark here. Great for the kids.
- Used this hotel as a base for a winter ascent of Mt Washington. Wasn't bothered at all by noise. Clean, housekeeping is good, free breakfast. No complaints.
- Nice staff, clean rooms, no frills
- Great hotel, fun water park, close to just about everything & last but not least very good staff!!!!
- Make sure to stop by their indoor water park and hot tub! The slides are well maintained and keep kids, and adults of all ages entertained!
- Great hotel! Staff is friendly, and they help you find things in the area to have fun. Clean, high class looking room, and complimentary breakfast is delicious!
- My twins (12 yrs old.) were content at this water park for a couple hours. For a couple more dollars go across the street to Kahuna Laguna. So much more to do and a hotub for the adults
- Large comfy rooms and free breakfast. Water park looked fun.
- Friendly service clean hotel.
- Free wifi. Free breakfast. Friendly staff.
- Lots of fun! My 6 & 8 year old loved both slides.
- They have water slides for the kids here!!!
- Another reason to stay at this Hampton: AT&T Wi-Fi is one of the many great amenities for guests. Look for the StayConnected program. Its free, fast and easy to connect.
- Love the watermark. Perfect for kiddies.
- Register for Hampton honors program and you get great discounts and treatment when staying :)
- Very friendly staff! Excellent breakfast! Great watermark! A must stay when in N Conway!
- Wonderful hotel for families! Waterpark! Breakfast (yum!). Newer hotel - clean rooms! Only one downside: horrible sound proofing...:(
- Limpio y conveniente