Hampton Beach State Park
State / Provincial Park, Beach
- Watch for undertow
- Blink's Fry Doe features piping-hot slabs of fried dough garnished with your choice of 20 different toppings mix and match to create mild or wild combinations.
- must go looking for crabs and shells at the rocks.
- Hampton Beach Master Sand Sculpture contest
- Watch out for camel toes
- If you can't have fun at Hampton Beach, you are just not a fun person! This is the quintessential beach experience - come here with the family and enjoy!
- If you are at the Hampton Beach Seafood Fest PLEASE don't leave without trying Ertie's Seafood Bisque. Omg! It's the best ever.
- Great place for people watching.
- Such a great ... wall.
- Shave before you get here!!!!
- Coopers Beach is hundreds of yards wide with white quartz sand. Rated in 2010 as the #1 beach pick.
- Good here early for good parking lots of good places to eat.
- The beach is amazing and definitely family friendly and the beach sometimes has activities in this little hut this whole area is all around amazing the only thing is the hotels are mostly around $170.
- Showers, changing rooms, and res facilities available. Get here early crowds fast on a sunny summer day.
- Don't drink the water
- Awesome and Super clean beach. Lots to do and plenty places to eat. Ice cream and lobster rolls at The Beach Plum
- Did you know, Hampton Beach is rated one of the Cleanest beaches in America!
- The 5-hour ENERGY Sampling Team will have a booth set up at the 2012 Reach the Beach NH relay! Stop by on September 14 & 15, 2012 for your free sample!
- Fabulous food from lots of local restaurants & great people watching!
- We're offering the best food on the beach... and 10% off your meal when you check-in at the Whales Tale 2!