Music Venue, Concert Hall, Theater
311 W 34th St (btwn 8th & 9th Ave)
New York, NY 10001
- Charlie Chaplin said in 1978 that it was Willie Hammerstein, Oscars son, who invented pie-throwing as a gag for one of Chaplins acts.
- It's Kylie! *gay coma*
- The acoustics and the headliners here are fantastic! Look up at the amazing ceiling it might distract you from whats on stage. Bathrooms and coat check are downstairs.
- This is the worst venue in NYC. Don't come.
- Kylie first tour in the U.S. Life changing
- One of my favorite venues in New York!
- Q: Who wants to kiss Donald J. Trump's ass at his Roast next Tuesday, March 15 at 10:30/9:30c? A: No one! Comedy Central's Roast of Donald Trump (Taped @ Hammerstein Ballroom)
- Don't get the $5 margarita, it is really bad
- Worst music venue in NYC. Lines for days to get in and zero crowd control. Such a shame.
- 2/19/11: Slightly Stoopid Winter 2011 with Fishbone & Dumpstaphunk
- Come visit the bar, I'll be working most nights. Get a hook up ;)
- The home of 2011 #VH1DIVAS Celebrates Soul - watch the show Monday, Dec 19 at 9/8c on VH1!
- Great place to see a rap show. Saw Childish Gambino here and had a great time.
- Your system fucking sux. You got iPads to check your shit in but still rely on cash??? Fuck your atm machines with $4 charge. You suck and I hope your business will die very soon.
- Security thinks a full body cavity search is appropriate.
- #KCABlackBall! @PeterTwyman @MaryFisherArt @GeenaRocero @keepachildalive
- Security is a bitch. Don't bring gum or lighters.
- If you're here for live music, grab a beer before beelining to the front of the floor area by the stage. It will be a long walk through the crowd otherwise.
- The American Comedy Awards.
- This is a great venue for professional wrestling Ring of Honor, ECW.