Harbor / Marina
39415 Inlet Rd
Rehoboth Beach, DE 19971
- The fish tacos were sooooo good I cried eating them!!! And fish tacos are my fav in life!!
- So they are on beach time.. I'm not worried about slow service when I'm on vacation, no need to be in a hurry. Breakfast was awesome, server was nice and affordable!
- Great service. Best staff around. Breakfast was on point. Love the fresh squeezed oj!!!!
- Great orange crush & delicious tuna luau sandwich. Friendly service, amazing atmosphere.
- Great Food. Great Service.. Although the good looking, big nosed bartender left wayyyy too early.
- Basket of tots $3.50. It is huge and delish.
- The waiter was a moron. The crushes were good but the Hawaiian tuna wrap was albacore (cat food). Everything else was like fine. Come for the drinks and atmosphere. Leave for food
- Needed a rum with LA and 5 beer shooters w Katie
- Great place to chill...
- Hammerheads has our favorite bartender...TOM!
- Buffalo fries and the fish tacos. Oh.Em.Gee.
- Got a dog? Go here! Great food and grog by the marina.
- THE HAMMER STYLE WINGS ARE AMAZING!
- Service sucks stood there for 15 minutes and no one was doing nothing got the food wrong and took them forever to refill a drink
- Loved it. Thanks to Floss for recommending.
- Happy hour and Sun set. Nice!
- Taking a break from fishing. Stopped in for breakfast.
- Good place in late afternoon
- Seems cool but been in twice now and can't get service or food, very slow to non-existing
- Mmm yummy crab dip and calamari!