Jersey City, NJ 07302
- Ignore everything and run everywhere with your shoes off.
- The two west lawns are Pet Free Zones. The two south lawns are Pets Allowed. Know the difference.
- Nestled in a quiet area of downtown, Hamilton Park in J. C. reflects the history and serenity of its surroundings. A victorian-era park of the same name is the focal point to this great neighborhood!
- This is a great park to take your pup to and let them burn off their puppy energy.
- Cute park for dog owners and children. I want to run through the water flower like a big kid.
- Farmers Market every Wednesday 3-7pm ... lots of amazing goodies :)
- fun to photograph and post pics of dogs & owners in the pet free sections
- Art House Productions is located at the end of Hamilton Park n we are behind the visual and performing arts here in Jersey City. Come visit our table!
- Get some italian ice from the cart on 10th street
- Don't drink the water but swimming is ok
- ...Lay in the "Dog Free Zone" or you might have some little presents on you when you get up! :)
- Reserve tennis courts early
- Lizzmonade's flavor of the month is Strawberry Basil!
- Come for the diversity festival that happens in summer!!
- A nice park behind the mall to quickly cut off from the city.
- Great place for a casual stroll with pretty good restaurants nearby.
- Check out the ice cream store right across the park.
- Nice running circuit around park. 4 laps roughly a mile.
- Great dog runs.
- Great venue for festivals!