Ham Yard Hotel
- 'What's good here?' - 100% not the service.
- The food is bad. Everyone's dish was too salty. The tuna was medium rare but ended up being well done. They did comp us desserts. But it wasn't very good. Don't recommend. Service was OK at best too.
- Prix fixe lunch menu with an impressive glass of sparkling wine thrown in. The food was superb. Only gripe is that I hate it when when waiting staff take it upon themselves to keep change as tip.
- Impeccable service and attention to detail. Bathrooms have heated towel racks and a tv for the full tub.
- Loved our afternoon tea here , so much we stayed all evening ! #champanewasfollowing #amazing batheooms #lefroybrookstaps
- Excellent, honestly priced (less than 20 GBP) afternoon tea in the restaurant, great cocktails (try the Ham Yard Tonic) in the bar, both in the same relaxed yet stylish ambiance.
- Quite elegant atmosphere with people really dressed up. The indoor terrace is really nice and the drinks menu is good but pricey!!
- Find the clocks and watch the magic unfold!
- Service is pretty rubbish. Would say the food was done well but not for the price you are paying. Had the tuna steak which is really nice. Just nice though
- They have a full vegan menu, with quite a number of choices. Set in a quiet cul-de-sac in Soho. Part of a new designer hotel, really like the interior design. They have a courtyard outside. Beautiful.
- Try the Portobello Road gin...just divine!!
- Beautiful decor, top level service, a beautiful place
- Definitely worth the effort to find it - food, cocktails beautiful & fresh, and service very good to!
- We went there for early drinks. Great atmosphere, nice cocktails
- Newest cozy hotel in London
- Discovered this hidden plaza by chance and it looked beautiful by night. Will certainly be back for a drink or food!
- Very disappointed with afternoon tea not much selections of sandwiches and cakes where terrible.
- One of the best hotels in London. Always fabulous service and excellent rooms and facilities. Highly recommend.
- Lovely terrasse on a sunny day! But pricey though but you pay for the service.
- Pre-theatre favourite. Excellent cocktails and bar atmosphere.