Halsted Street Tap
Pub, Bar, Lounge
Concourse A, Near Gate A5 (at MDW Airport)
Chicago, IL 60638
- They card here 100% I was like huh? I'm 49!
- Serving at 7am? Yes, please!
- Well for a place called "Tap" they only have 4 common brand beers on tap. Bottle selection is better. Should have a Chicago beer on Tap.
- This place is stupid. You can't order food at the bar. You have to get takeout at the restaurant and bring it back. Midway blows.
- Heineken on tap
- One of the few options in the terminal. If you want a drink and you're reading this, just go get a drink already.
- Great place to grab a beer before your Delta flight
- To use your LTE - go in and forget free WiFi and forget Boingo - magically LTE returns - corruption where ever Boingo is !
- Really excited to see Revolution Brewing Anti-Hero here, but $8.50 a can is a little hard to swallow.
- They have beer. Seriously, what do you want? (I was impressed by the Firestone Walker IPA in bottle. We are realllllly far from CA!)
- Cocktail- Rumchata & Pineapple juice on the rocks!
- This place DOES have a full bar, even if their description says beer &wine.
- Not much selection for as place with 'tap' in the name. $6.35 for a Sam Adams.
- $5.25 for a 16 oz Sam Adams.... at the airport? That's better than half the normal bars I go to, who cares if they don't serve food!?
- Don't bother reading the drink menu. They only have 1 of the 6 white wines listed. They're too lazy to print separate menus for their different restaurants.
- Great bloody Marys.