Hallo Berlin German Food Stand
Food Truck, German
- Krout on wheels!
- My favorite food cart in NYC. Bratwurst sandwich my go to, but the whole menu is great.
- Went there after 2pm and had to wait only 5 minutes for the 2 persons in the line to get served. Got the Joseph Staline dictator combo and it was delicious.
- Curry wurst was the wurstest!! Totaly worth the citibike ride.
- Excellent. Get one of the specials.
- The food has nothing to do with german food, but it is delicious :)
- 4 people in front of me and I waited 15 minutes. He doesn't listen to any specific instructions. Food is good. But seriously 4 minutes a person. Flight to Germany might be quicker.
- Be prepared to wait on line at least ten mins. Even if the line looks pretty short.
- Love the crunchy bread. Currywurst is amazing.
- Arrive early; it takes about 5 minutes per customer in line. And get the Dr. Atkins special.
- We loved the Mercedes Bratwurst Sandwich here. We also liked the Skoda (Chicken / Aplenwurst) sandwich, but anything from the German car-themed menu is fantastic here.
- Get the dictator special. A pickle and an extra piece of the crusty bread is the way to go
- Closed until fall
- Need another currywurst fix.